From: Curious Marc [mailto:curiousma...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 18 July 2017 5:13 PM
To: David Collins <davidkcolli...@gmail.com>; General Discussion: On-Topic and
Off-Topic Posts <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
Cc: J. David Bryan <jdbr...@acm.org>; Classic Computing List
<cct...@classiccmp.org>
Subject: Re: HP 12653A line printer interface

Cool. Thanks for looking. Do you guys also have some of the full 132 column
ones? In particular the HP2618A or related, 1200 lpm impact chain/train
technology: http://www.hpmuseum.net/display_item.php?hw=331 . I just acquired a
1200 lpm Memorex that looks like it is a rebadged Dataproducts with an IBM buss
and tag interface added. I am wondering if it is based off the same
mechanism/interface that was used in the HP2618A or its high end HP relatives
of the time. Your web site says the HP2618A was made by Dataproducts, so that
has me all intrigued.

Marc