On 2017-Jul-19, at 5:01 PM, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:
> On 7/19/17 4:40 PM, Brent Hilpert via cctalk wrote:
>
>> There are near-type cross-refs in the 69 book to the National DM8510,
>> Sprague NE8828, Sprague USN7474, and Signetics N7474.
>>
>> I can take and email you photos of the applicable pages if you like.
>> Don't have a web site up right now to put them up on.
>>

> They should all be on bitsavers. If not, i'll scan the backlog for stragglers
>
> Eric's interest in the guts of the D flip-flop has been around for a while and
> I've been watching for early references.

You don't seem to have the '69 catalog up, but you do already have the '67-68,
which appears to include the same info about the 7474 as the '69 I was looking
at.

I also have the 65 TI catalog, which introduces the 5400 / future-7400 series,
but the family is only half-a-dozen packages of gates and the 5470 FF at that
point.