On 08/01/2017 07:02 AM, Pete Lancashire via cctalk wrote:

> Or find a place that ships a lot of stuff and do the same there.

In my case, this.   The outfit I use has a contract with a freight
shipper and their price for packing, palletizing and shipping is often
lower than my cost when dealing directly with an LTL shipper.

In addition, they're willing to receive palletized shipments and unpack
and help load them into my truck for usually less than $10.

I found out that they also do warehousing for Amazon sellers.

And it's good for local business.

--Chuck