I've been listening in :-) I'm In Oregon trying to come up with a long shot
to get some Teletype equipment that is near Edmonton Alberta. It's not
worth that much but would more than help with gas etc. Other then about 50
years go bringing some of my grandparents furniture back to my parents when
we lived in Philly. The only thing we came up with was sworn declarations,
but the clincher was I had take some old family photos that had the
furniture in it.