On 2017-08-05 08:55, David Bridgham via cctalk wrote:
On 8/5/17 04:29, emanuel stiebler wrote:

Xilinx Artix 7.  More specifically, we're using a ZTEX 2.13 FPGA module
for our prototyping.  Unless some good reason came up, I was thinking to
stick with the same FPGA.

Artix 7? Nice, use them a lot.

Vivado or ISE?

Vivado.  Another huge learning experience.  Does ISE even support the
Artix 7?

IIRC, the -100t and 200t were/are supported on ISE. But it isn't worth it. If you use artix, get the latest vivado ...

I didn't like to switch either, but in the meantime, starting with the last years releases it became more useful than ISE.