Hi All,
I have some trouble to get the Bootstrap for an Dilog DU142 (TS11) Controller running on my PDP-11/84. The bootstrap on page 3-2 of the following documentation was used: http://bitsavers.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/pdf/dilog/2120-0090-1_DU142_Jul87.pdf
That's, what I have saved to the 11/84 PROM:

Type a command then press the RETURN key: 13
Edit/create an EEPROM boot
Type CTRL Z to exit or press the RETURN key for No change
1741 Bytes free in the EEPROM
Device name             = MS            New =
Beginning  address      = 001000        New =
Last byte address       = 001120        New =
Start address           = 001000        New =
Highest Unit number     = 1             New =
Device Description      = TSV05         New =
Enter ROM ODT

xxxxxx/ = open word location xxxxxx if address even, byte if odd
RETURN  = close location
. or LF = close location and open next
-       = close location and open previous

ROM ODT> 001000/012700
ROM ODT> 001002/172520
ROM ODT> 001004/012701
ROM ODT> 001006/172522
ROM ODT> 001010/005011
ROM ODT> 001012/105711
ROM ODT> 001014/100376
ROM ODT> 001016/012710
ROM ODT> 001020/001066
ROM ODT> 001022/105711
ROM ODT> 001024/100376
ROM ODT> 001026/012710
ROM ODT> 001030/001106
ROM ODT> 001032/105711
ROM ODT> 001034/100376
ROM ODT> 001036/012710
ROM ODT> 001040/001106
ROM ODT> 001042/105711
ROM ODT> 001044/100376
ROM ODT> 001046/005711
ROM ODT> 001050/100422
ROM ODT> 001052/012704
ROM ODT> 001054/001102
ROM ODT> 001056/005000
ROM ODT> 001060/005007
ROM ODT> 001062/046523
ROM ODT> 001064/140004
ROM ODT> 001066/001074
ROM ODT> 001070/000000
ROM ODT> 001072/000010
ROM ODT> 001074/001116
ROM ODT> 001076/000000
ROM ODT> 001100/000016
ROM ODT> 001102/000000
ROM ODT> 001104/140001
ROM ODT> 001106/000000
ROM ODT> 001110/000000
ROM ODT> 001112/001000
ROM ODT> 001114/000000
ROM ODT> 001116/000000

That's the outcome.

Type a command then press the RETURN key: B MS0
Trying MS0
001120
@

I have also tried the native TS11 bootstraps, but they are also not working, but this is more likely related to the Dilog. Any help would be appreciated, as I can't wait to boot from my fresh build RT-11 Tapes. By the way, RT-11 recognized this controller, and is able to read and write to the TS05 Drive.

.show de:ms

Device Status CSR Vector(s)
 MS Installed 172522 224 300

Many Greetings