Hi Jerry,

I have tried with PDP11GUI, but the first message says "The image contains only 505856 bytes, but disk has 512512 bytes". I have written some disks, and have ignored this message, but none of them is readable under RT-11.
.dir dy0:
?DIR-F-Error reading directory

So I think the DSK format is different from the one PDP11GUI uses.
In the documentation I have seen, that the format is the same as SimH uses.

*Image file format*
Every DEC disk or tape is logically represented as a linear list of “blocks”. The block size differs between 128 byte and 1024 bytes. Reading and writing is based on block numbers.
The file format is that of SimH: a file image is just a stream of blocks.

Kermit would be a possibility, and I will try it later on.

Many Greetings
Ulrich