Hi All,

After all the replays and discussions I was more and more the impression, that the images couldn't be in DSK, as this would mean some extra work, as this format can't be created on a PDP. To be more or less sure I have tried to open them with some DSK capable tool, which I had on an older 486 based PC.
The outcome was a a message which told me, that the format is not supported.

So I have tied to reach Alan via Mail, and have asked about the format, and that I had the hope to write the Images with PDP11GUI. After a very short delay, I had this replay with all needed details, and the OK, to post it here.
So you were right about Track0...

I will test it today's evening, and report back afterwards.

Many Greetings
Ulrich