All,
        More of the stack. if any of this interests you please contact me via
Private (not list) email at mtap...@swri.edu.

        If you do want something, send me your shipping address and exactly
what you want. I'll get back to you with estimated shipping costs (USPS media
rate where possible) as soon as I can. You send me payment (any method is
acceptable; USPS does not recommend cash in the mail) and I will ship when
payment arrives. If you want Fed-Ex or something different from USPS media let
me know at your first contact and I will price that for you. If you can afford
to send slightly more than costs, I'll collect up the surplus for Cindy and get
it to her.
        If more than one person wants the same thing, it goes to the person
sending me the earliest time-tagged email.
        If Al K. wants anything for Bitsavers, he gets priority (even if his is
not the first email) up until it leaves my hands.

        There will be multiple sets of email from me, hopefully at a faster
cadence, each with a short list of things, unless/until someone asks me to
quit.

        Thanks for your attention!

                                                - Mark

———————
        None of these include software install media, so they should all
qualify for media rate.

                        PAPER BULLETIN:

HP 3000/V Software Status Bulletin, Quarterly Issue 2.0, 15 Apr 1993
        2-inch shrink-wrapped stack of 8.5 x 11” sheets punched for 3-ring
binder, shipped in cardboard box

                        MANUALS:

Top Producer 5.1 for Windows Real Estate Sales and Marketing software for
Windows - User's Guide
        book only; softbound

Using FoxPro 2.5 by Lisa Slater and Steven Arnott (Que, 1993)
        book only; softbound, 1100 pages

Using PFS: First Publisher, Katherine Murray (Que, 1989)
        book only; softbound, 400 pages

Using Quattro Pro for Windows Special Edition, Brian Underdahl (Que, 1992)
        book only; softbound, 920 pages

Wordstar Made Easy, 2nd Edition, Walter Ettlin (1982)
        book only; softbound, 160 sparse pages; for Apple II, Apple II+, Apple
III

Quarterdeck QEMM Reference Manual
        book only; softbound, 230 pages

The Student Edition of Framework II, Donald H. Beil, (1989)
        book only; softbound, 372 pages (word proccesor, spreadsheet, etc.
user's manual)

EduQuest Educational Computer Thirty, Forty, and Fifty: Guide to Operations:
        book only: softbound. NOTE: I have never heard of the EduQuest line.