On 08/18/2017 09:32 PM, Ed via cctalk wrote:
I was  going to   do the make an offer  for   $1
alas... no USA shipping it  says!
Sorry, this item cannot be posted to United States.
You  are unable to bid on or buy this item because:
     *   The  seller has specified that this item cannot be sent to
addresses in United  States
Ed# In a message dated 8/18/2017 7:25:05 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,