Indeed, I often do custom listings for people who need items shipped
overseas but for whom eBay will not correctly combine shipping. I usually
put up a listing with a stupid description and a picture completely
unrelated to what I'm selling, just to try and keep other people from
buying it.

Thanks,
Jonathan