I picked up an Apple IIc this past weekend and I want to set it up
with a small monitor on my desk at work. Unfortunately, I seem to have
gotten rid of the small composite monitor that I know I had at one
point, so I don't have a good spare monitor that isn't a bit too large
for my workspace. I've been poking around looking at some options, but
I'm still waiting to find a decent one in my area, and if I'm going to
order online, I'd rather do it with people I can trust to actually
test the dang thing before selling it and pack it properly.

In short, I'm looking for a small NTSC CRT monitor or portable TV in
the 7-12" range. I'm not stuck on aesthetics, but it would be nice to
have something that would sit nicely atop the IIc. I wouldn't mind an
actual Apple monitor, but I don't want to pay APPLE MAC IPHONE STEVE
JOBS L@@K prices; otherwise, I'd be happy with any suitable composite
video monitor, color or monochrome. If you happen to be within
reasonable driving distance of Folsom, CA, I'd be glad to pick it up
and save the trouble of shipping. Anybody got one to spare?