yes stacked back in the back area   behid  other  tonnage  there are  lots
of these square  cabinet  monitors  both  color  and B/W    all  various
sized
many  names   sony Panasonic jvc  and  more. Wish  I had  these  when I had
 my apple... they were expensive,  especially  the  color cube  broadcast
monitors.

I  could never bring myself  to ever toss any of them.

the  stuff I  used  with the  apple  2   I  had  were old b/w  conrac
monitors  with tubes in  them!

I had other friends that had  converted TV's   so the TV  would accept
straight composite  video thus  giving  a  sharper  image than stuff  run
though modulators.

I need  to  match   some of these up  with   some early video switchers
for remote trucks  for a  display  and  a  few to save  for computers but at
some point   we  will probably cut  20 or 30 them loose or  so.  ed#

In a message dated 8/22/2017 4:23:13 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,