the cheapest ones are at school district auctions and sales... $10 a palate
load

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Tuesday, August 22, 2017 Pete Lancashire <p...@petelancashire.com> wrote:

I also acquired a monitor that way. I looked up places that did video work,
tape duplication, editing etc.

They either have sent to e-waste all their NTSC gear or have not got around to
doing it. If not, help them

out :-). I got rack unit with 2 side by side Sony monitors for free. I gave the
guy I was talking to $20 to buy
the guy who took it out of the rack for me and for himself to get a beer.

Also try your local TV stations. And if any independent news teams with a van.

-pete