On 09/01/2017 12:37 PM, Eric Christopherson wrote:

> Strangely, the original message went through Gmail just fine, but your
> reply (Chuck) is flagged as spam.

I have no idea of what's going on--best to whitelist me if you want to
see my posts--OTOH, maybe not. :)

I've noticed that some of the mail spam classifying services (DNSBL for
example) automatically dun a whole domain.  Since I relay my mail
through secureserver.net, that means that the thousands of people who
use the secureserver domain get slammed as spam.  It's a very common
complaint over at godaddy.com's hosting forums.

Spam, unfortunately, like junk calls and telemarketers is getting
smarter.    The folks at paypal.com report that over 95% of all email is
spam.

The price of progress?

--Chuck