> On 8 Sep 2017, at 21:11, Jim Brain via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> As the proud owner (and builder) of said badge, I recorded my build, in case
> anyone cares.  Only 1 mistake :-)
>
> It's a long build, done late at night (so liesurely pace), and I deviated a
> bit from the build instructions, so take with a pinch of salt.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMdghJnc7vM&feature=youtu.be

Nice to put a face and voice to a name I’ve known for many years! Must buy one
of those kits before it’s too late, pity the display part seems to only be
available from one US site since I have most of the other bits needed, hey ho.

Cheers

Adrian

> Jim
>
> --
> Jim Brain
> br...@jbrain.com
> www.jbrain.com

—
Adrian/Witchy
Binary Dinosaurs - Celebrating Computing History from 1972 onwards