Excuse me? I owned the company!

My Company... my  keys..
and in those days   there were lots of them!

How  funny!

Ed#

In a message dated 9/21/2017 9:15:14 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
cctalk@classiccmp.org writes:

On 21  September 2017 at 18:02, Fred Cisin via  cctalk
<cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Sep  2017, Ed Sharpe via cctalk wrote:
>>
>> I dunno what all  thathe means
>

> Q: Do you WANT to know what all thathe  means?
>
>> I am offering to
>> .look thru shoe box of  keys I Ave one if the thin mx processors do not
>> temember what  number but I know Keyes not in it... I used to come home
after
>> a  hard day with computers and if I had weird keys 30 plus years ago
they
>> went into a box or plastic bag..
>

> So,  YOU are the guy who always walked off with the keys at the end of the
>  day, and never brought them back.

Well, you know: certain things  are correlated.

"I am too important to bother to learn how to quote  properly."

"I am too important to bother to return keys."

Both  mean that the person doesn't respect other people, and expects
them to just  work around their "adorable little eccentricities".

It means, in short,  "fsck you".

I don't know about anyone else, but I know how _I_ respond  to folk like
that.

--
Liam Proven • Profile:  https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lpro...@cix.co.uk • Google  Mail/Talk/Plus: lpro...@gmail.com