Good     collection  start  Al!
What  homed  you in  collecting Hallicrafters?

We have various  SW radios at  SMECC  but  I was  really  touched to get
hold of a S-40B  like  I had   in my youth.  Now to put new power supply
capacitors in it  and make  it  Fly.

I imagine there are a number of  folks on list  that like  radios  too as
before we were able to own computer to  do  electronics  with in  the times
of  old  (50s &  60s)  we  ll played  with radios, got ham licenses,
shortwave  listened, got CBs or had a pirate neighborhood radio station!

Ed#

In a message dated 10/7/2017 11:51:45 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
cctalk@classiccmp.org writes:

On 10/7/17 11:47 AM, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:
>  I've starting to collect Hallicrafters and would be interested

since  this list's 'reply' bit me in the ass, I may as well say what I  have

S-40
S-62
SX-43
SX-99