Yikes - -  and  at the time  I complained about   carrying   the  S40B
home.... Yikes  SX 28 is  HEAVY!

That is a very good performing  set. Be  sure to  check all  the bypass
caps too.. they can be problematic.   Ed#   _www.smecc.org_
(http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 10/7/2017 4:05:30 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,