The whois record for pdp8.org lists its DNS servers as ns.spiritone.com and
ns2.spiritone.com.
What is interesting is that neither of those entries are in the
spiritone.com dns servers from my
point of view.  However DNSStuff can get A records for those queries.  This
means that they are
providing different views probably depending on if you are inside their
network or outside.   And
they probably let DNSStuff in because that makes stuff look less broken.
The simplest solution
is to host the record with the registrar or one of the professional hosting
services.  Usually the
registrar will host the record as part of the registration fee.

On Sun, Oct 8, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Zane Healy via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org

--
Doug Ingraham
PDP-8 SN 1175