On 3/15/2018 11:03 PM, Josh Dersch wrote:

On 3/15/2018 8:22 PM, Robert Armstrong via cctalk wrote:

   Does anyone know offhand if the CXY08 (M3119) and DELQA (M7516) work with
2.11bsd?

   I think the CXY08 has the same programmer interface as the DHV11, and I'm hoping it works with the 2.11bsd dh driver.  Ditto for the DELQA and the qe driver.  If somebody knows for sure, though, I'd appreciate it if you can save me the trouble of installing it all just to find out it doesn't work.

The DELQA should work fine with the qe driver.  I can't comment on the CXY08 as I've never tried it personally.

- Josh

Correction: it's the "qt" driver for the DELQA.  Regardless, it should work...

Thanks,

Bob