Very Nice collection!    Yes  have to love that  laptop. Did not know  SUN made
one. or  I  guess a third  party  put the  Sun  goodies in a case of their
design?  either way   NEAT!

Seeing   a  nice  run  of  systems like this in wonderful condition  is  great!

Ed#

In a message dated 12/2/2018 5:49:49 PM US Mountain Standard Time,