On 08/16/2019 02:20 PM, Torfinn Ingolfsen via cctalk wrote:
On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 1:16 AM Curt Vendel via cctalk
<cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:
The owner tried them... Grid told him the design is owned by the US Govt
and only they have the technicals on it... I was just hoping someone
Aha. Perhaps your friend should try a FOIA request  then? Not sure
that would work.

It probably won't. TEMPEST technology is at some level of secret, and even though particular machines are not classified, the technical means used and the testing protocols to get them to meet TEMPEST requirements ARE secret, still, as far as I know.

Jon