Well, you could always send it to OnTrak. I remember when they recovered 99.9% of all the data on a hard crashed Maxtor 3380 disk. On Thanksgiving weekend.

So it depends on how much you want the data. :-) If I get better at this whole thing you could send it over and I'll see what I can get.

Meantime, anyone know how to convert one of Dave G's disk images on the MFM formatter to a format that can be read by SIMH? I have been working a lot with this thing, and would like to see if any of the data is really there.

CZ