On 1/28/21 5:00 PM, Fred Cisin via cctalk wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jan 2021, corey cohen via cctalk wrote:
I’m actually surprised that it took this long before the “sharks” started to circle our historical objects looking for things like asbestos, arsenic, radium and other “poisons” used in the making these machines.

I'm sure that they have already filmed TV commercials, "If you or a loved one was vaccinated for Covid-19 and have . . . "

Sadly, they fought for and were granted immunity before the first
COVID vaccine was released.  Thus the reason I am not lining up
to get one even though, effective yesterday,  I am on the top of
the list.

bill