On 8/21/2021 10:50 PM, Jay Jaeger via cctalk wrote:
On 8/17/2021 1:39 PM, Paul Koning via cctalk wrote:
I thought V7M and Ultrix were entirely diferent and unrelated things.

At least on the Pro, DEC released a betal version of the one (which I tried when it came out) and then canceled it and replaced it by a release of the other.  I forgot which came first, other than that the beta was really clunky.  As in, a "vi" that didn't do real screen updates...

    paul