On 7/14/2021 12:32 PM, Adrian Graham via cctalk wrote:
VT100 to the rescue, the VLC is fine talking to it so now I'm wondering why
my old faithful hardware UART in this PC I'm typing on now has let me down.

The BlueSCSI appears as 7 devices though, which is usually a termination or
ID problem so I now need to dig out an external terminator for the box
since it's never had one. The hard drive in there has been good at
providing its own TERMPWR which the BlueSCSI should too but I'll play by
the rules to test things properly.

Cheers,

I think BlueSCSI will only appear as the devices you have image files named for on its SD card.

JRJ