On 1/6/22 2:52 AM, Rob Jarratt via cctalk wrote:
I think I may need to replace the two output capacitors in some of my H744
regulators. These are screw terminal 6,000uF 10V parts. I have looked on
Mouser, Farnell and Digikey and there don't seem to be any available, and
any that are listed are really rather costly.

Does anyone know where I might find some, preferably from a reputable
supplier. Note that I am in the UK.

Mouser is a good place to find big caps (or at least used to be).  You might have to get "snap in" caps and solder wires to them, that style seems to be more available.

Jon