Assuming you have a portable piece of it you should be able to take it your
hardware store and their paint dept can scan it for a colour match.

Kevin Parker

-----Original Message-----
From: P Gebhardt via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
Sent: Wednesday, 13 July 2022 16:12
To: cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
Cc: P Gebhardt <p.gebha...@ymail.com>
Subject: How to reproduce the DEC cabinets' grey colour paint?

Hello list,

does anybody of you know colour codes or the mixture to obtain the grey paint
that DEC used for their early H960 cabinet side panels as well as for their
later cabinet from the 80s and 90s like the H9A10 or H9A15?
Some of my cabinets have scratches and I would like to cosmetically fix this.
I thought I remember some discussions about DEC paint some years ago but I
couldn't find anything helpful in my archives except for discussions about
colours for DEC's classic front panels.
Any pointers are very much appreciated.
Thanks,
Pierre