My copy of V7 just required the FPP. Ran on RL02 or RL01, I forget. Need to dig it out and image it.

CZ

On 7/29/2022 11:56 PM, Bill Degnan via cctalk wrote:
I'd start with version 6 on an 11/34 first unless you are sure you have
have the required hardware for

There are a few disk pack images out there but not many, you might have to
start with what you can find

On Fri, Jul 29, 2022, 11:35 PM Chris Zach via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>