From: Jonathan Chapman via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 9, 2022 10:12 AM
To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
Cc: Jonathan Chapman <li...@glitchwrks.com>
Subject: [cctalk] Re: Dec rl02 disk pack shelf design

I have a friend who has one of the wire rack RL style pack racks, which looks a
lot like the one pictured. I've thought about having a wireform manufacturer do
a run of them. Aforementioned friend is willing to loan it for dimensional
capture/reproduction. Is this something people would be interested in? If so I
can set up a preorder information-gatherer and get interest numbers.

Final form would probably be stainless wire to avoid having to chrome it. I'd
try very hard to have it made in the USA, but would consider offshore
manufacturing if the price was too high (as is the case with circuit boards,
for most of our products/projects).

Thanks,
Jonathan