> On Aug 9, 2022, at 9:14 AM, Ryan de Laplante via cctalk
> <cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> I know this is not exactly what you are talking about, but attached is a
> picture of an RK05 with a storage unit for holding platters just above.  I’m
> still hoping one will show up on eBay someday.

I remember those from DEC RSTS development.  BTW, attachments don't seem to
work.  There were also DECtape holders suitable for rack-mounting as well.
Both were plastic; I guess they could be 3D printed except that the size may be
somewhat problematic.

The wire racks come in several flavors differing in pitch; I've seen versions
for RK05, RL01, and magtape.  All similar but the widths of the slots change to
match what's to be stored.