Fred:

Please quote the current version of the oral history,

It says:

Porter: Jimmy said that you guys got together with the guys at Wang in a
dark bar one night and, after a

discussion, you decided on the size of what the smaller diskette should be
and there was a cocktail napkin

on the bar which was 5 1/4" square <laughter> napkin <inaudible>. That's
Jimmy's story.

[Ed. note: Contacted in 2009, both Adkisson and Massaro stated that there
was never any such meeting

in a bar with Dr. Wang]

5.25 and 3.5 Floppy Disk Oral History Panel (computerhistory.org)
<https://archive.computerhistory.org/resources/access/text/2013/05/102657925
-05-01-acc.pdf>  at page 10

Will you now stop promulgating this fable?

Tom