I was curious if anyone recognizes this punched card reader. Marked:
AMP Incorporated - SYSCOM Division.

Can't help with the identity, but I'm loving the 9 edge hanging out the
front in contravention of the instruction label! :)
Apparently AMP didn't know the "face down nine edge first" song...

When the time comes, BURY ME faace down, nine edge first.