Yes, eBay charges the seller the same commission on shipping as it does for
the item price, and the taxes charged to the buyer as well.

Sometimes if you contact the buyer and ask them nicely if they can add a
cheaper shipping option they will oblige you, but some can't use UPS or
FedEx for practical reasons (no drop-off point near them, for example).

Bottom line though, you aren't going to be able to get something like this
for less than $10 shipping.

Sellam