The good news is that most of my best stuff was either already with me or I
was able to get out, including my two Lisa 1's, my (straight) PDP-8, and
several other precious items.  I long since sold off most of this to pay to
live, since at the same time they destroyed my collection they destroyed my
business (not to mention my life's work).

I've gone on to build a new collection out of the old, one that is--like my
original collection--unrivaled anywhere on the planet.  But this time I've
erected castle walls around it, surrounded by a moat filled with alligators.

Sellam