Mike,

I'm trying not to extend this conversation, because I am not interested in
a pity-party, but this kind of comment is insulting.  Of course I should
have paid the rent.  And vy the way, as soon as I had it, I offered it, but
they refused the tender.

Regardless, when someone gets evicted, they and their stuff get thrown out
of the building.  The landlord doesn't get to keep a million dollars of
property over $4,000 of missed rent.  It is not lawful to liquidate any of
the tenant's property to offset the debt, unless they go through a long and
drawn out legal process.

Sellam