What's the story of this pirate shipping on kind of an interesting name but I
don't know what what kind of reputation do they have? thanks Ed#

Sent from the all new AOL app for Android

  On Thu, Oct 20, 2022 at 6:39 PM, Sellam Abraham via
cctalk<cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:   If you want I can buy them for you and
ship them to you.  Since shipping is
free it'll only cost you for the overseas shipping, and I can get
good rates through PirateShip.

If you're interested, e-mail me off-list and we'll work out the details.

Sellam

On Thu, Oct 20, 2022 at 6:24 PM Doug Jackson via cctalk <