On 11/8/22 15:27, David Collins via cctalk wrote:

With only a few exceptions, the museum's entire collection of HP hardware,
software and manuals has now been shipped from Melbourne, Australia, to
HPCA's archival company - Heritage Werks Inc, in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.  The
equipment will be catalogued and preserved as a record of HP's early years
in computing, with the ability for HP offices to borrow equipment for
display purposes.

This will bring to a close my role in maintaining Jon's legacy in HP
computing.  It's been a privilege to be responsible for the collection and
the website and to see the value they bring to the vintage computing
community.

This is a huge thing. I cannot imagine how much time and eergy you've invested making this happen.

Congratulations on a successful transition, and thank you so very much for your efforts!

Doc