David Collins wrote:

>> This will bring to a close my role in maintaining Jon's legacy in HP
>> computing.  It's been a privilege to be responsible for the collection and
>> the website and to see the value they bring to the vintage computing
>> community.

To which Doc Shipley replied:

> This is a huge thing. I cannot imagine how much time and energy you've
> invested making this happen.

> Congratulations on a successful transition, and thank you so very much
> for your efforts!

Doc's words are most heartily seconded by me.

Preserving this collection is so important.  Knowing that it is becoming a part
of HP's corporate archive hopefully assures that it will all be well cared-for,
as well as documented and shared in the decades to come.

Thank you, David, for all of your efforts to make this happen.   It had to be a
monumental task to make all of the arrangements, not to mention simply
maintaining it all for the years after Jon's passing.

Most sincerely,

-Rick
--
Rick Bensene