Actually pretty smart. You probably should have worked for Commodore Amiga
marketing. Where is Commodore Amiga in the map ?
-------- Original message --------From: John Foust via cctalk
<cctalk@classiccmp.org> Date: 12/4/22  9:44 PM  (GMT-06:00) To:
cctalk@classiccmp.org Cc: John Foust <jfo...@threedee.com> Subject: [cctalk]
Old Silicon Valley poster I'm cleaning out my warehouse bit by bit, and started
selling posterson the eBay.I have two of
these:https://www.ebay.com/itm/334649989332I sold one of these posters last
week for $95+20 s/h.  I listed the second one and the buyer of the first one
submitted an offer for $300 and then for $500.  Then a second guy offered
$350.I declined all three, then did the rotten move of jacking the price to
$350 because no one had yet bid, and now the second guy has bid $350. Not to
humble brag, but what do I have here?  I probably got them for free at a trade
show.- John