At 01:20 AM 12/5/2022, Alexander Huemer via cctalk wrote:
>It would be cool if those could be scanned before disappearing
>somewhere.

Yes, I have considered that.  I have an Epson V850 Pro flatbed.
I'd need to scan it carefully in pieces and then use some kind
of stitching tool.  I use Microsoft ICE for pictures.
I have an architectural client with a large format printer that
can also scan, but I think it's only 300 DPI.

The only credit I see on it is "PhotoGraphics."  No idea if
they're still around.  They'd still have copyright, so I couldn't
really reproduce it.

- John