If there's that much interest, it might be worth taking to a FedEx shop and getting a high quality wide format scan.

Steve

On 12/10/22 3:27 PM, John Foust via cctalk wrote:
Well, she went for $810 to a map dealer in London, and he had to pay
about another $200 for the eBay global shipping program and duties.

I asked one of the other losing bidders about what I had here and why it
was popular...  he said "Dealers are collecting them and
trying to sell them at various price points. So far sales
have been pretty minimal at anything over $1000. The
exception is that some libraries are starting to collect
them with an eye on the future."

I'll see if I can stitch a good scan before I ship it out.

- John