I've not (yet) read 40+ messages in this thread.

I'd borrow a measure from vehicle licensing in what defines a "classic" car. Specifically any care 25 years old or older.

It's not a perfect line, but it is a relatively easy line. I find that a quarter of a century to be easier to remember than something else; 20 / 30 years.

Of course, this is a guideline and things will fall either side thereof.

Just my 2¢ worth.