On Thu, Dec 22, 2022 at 10:41 PM Fred Cisin via cctalk
<cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Dec 2022, Sellam Abraham via cctalk wrote:
> > You've apparently never heard of Tony Duell: last I read he was running
> > Windows 98 on an IBM PC/XT or something like that :)
>
> Tony,
> are you around?

QSL

The only 'classic' Windows system I have is an HP150. Of course that
is a specially modified version of Windows1 (doesn't even have
overlapping windows)

Alas I have had to get a more modern PC to have access to the internet
and this list. I don't regard it as a computer. I do not know how to
program it, I do not know how to interface it. It does what the
manufacturers want, not what I want. And we call this progress.

Still got all my classics though, and a few more. Spent the last
couple of months sorting out a strange 68020 box called a Stride 440.
I guess that's on-topic here.

-tony