On Tue, Dec 27, 2022 at 7:57 PM Will Cooke via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
wrote:

> I don't know which issues it's in, but they are all here:
> https://worldradiohistory.com/Radio_Electronics%20_Master_Page.htm

Wow reading those old articles is interesting.  Reminds one how far we've
moved from the computer hobbyist era, truly a byegone era.  Of course I'd
forgotten how magazines spooned out an article 4 pages per month to
maintain subscriptions.  If only they had foreseen the era of Netflix
binging.

I merged all the issues,  removed all the unrelated pages,  deskewed and
OCRd.    If anyone is interested (assuming the info is public domain) I can
upload somewhere.