On Dec 27, 2022, at 7:47 PM, Will Cooke via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
wrote:

>> On 12/27/2022 9:36 PM CST Chris via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:
>>
>> Those are for a different board. Maybe close enough?
>
> If you read the description it says the only difference is the clock chip,
> which I believe is "fully" compatible.

That’s the difference between the PT68K1 and PT68K1A. The system featured in
Peter Stark’s “Build the PT-68K” series in Radio-Electronics was actually the
PT68K2, which is the version with PC-XT slots, keyboard support, and PCB
size/layout. There don’t seem to be ROM images on the web site for that.

They do exist on Bitsavers, look for Peripheral Technology.

  — Chris