On 19/01/2023 15:25, Chris via cctalk wrote:
Never been in an accident that wasn't TOTALLY AND ENTIRELY the fault of the
other driver. And in both instances they hit me. So after 38 years of driving,
I need a computer to do it for me. Sorry I'll pass.

Maybe 10(+?) years from now, assuming L5 driving is a thing (rather than marketing hype), the other drivers will stop hitting you. Always assuming they don't pass too :-)

If ChatGPT gets good enough to help me diagnose my non-functioning L400X motherboards, then I'll be happy. Until then, I'm not too interested.

Antonio

--
Antonio Carlini
anto...@acarlini.com