How many Oersted was it?

On Tue, 24 Jan 2023, Chris via cctalk wrote:
C: in the spirit of the blessedness bestowed upon me, having received this
email twice, I've decided to breakup my reply into 2 equal but distinct parts.
And answer his questions in reverse order.
- I done lost my Oersted meter Fred. Got a spare?

sorry, never had one.

Chuck might know the cookie coercivity specs!

8" and 5.25" were 300 Oersted
5.25" HD was 600 Oersted
I think that 720K 3.5" was about 600 Oersted
and 1.4M was about 720-750, being close enough that that was why you could sometimes get away with using a 720K disk as a 1.4M

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disk_density
has a chart, but not sure if all of the sources are reliable
and does not include 2.5"