On 2023-01-31 12:39 p.m., Chris via cctalk wrote:
  On Tuesday, January 31, 2023, 02:02:15 PM EST, Fred Cisin via cctalk
<cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

Much of what is known about StoneHenge is purely speculation. (although I
have a trivially simple hypothesis about HOW "they managed incredible
calculations" for the placement of the stones.)

the chief, put that stone there.
The druid, put that stone  here.
The Workers, "OK,Lunch Break", the stone stays where it is.

Stonehenge Decoded, (1964) answered all my questions.
Just like the Pyramids, all talk and no work.
Nova (PBS) explored both, and we now have New but very tiny
Pyramid, and Stonehenge a new stone.
Ben.